VCS offers a summer day camp program. Campers will enjoy each day, keeping busy with outdoor activities, games, crafts, field trips, movies and more!
2020 REGISTRATION is Open!
Weekly field trips and Tons ‘o’ Fun, summer-style!
Parents will love the SAFE, CARING, CHRISTIAN environment.
Kids will love the POSITIVE, UP-BEAT, ENERGETIC program.
For children entering K-7th grade.
We are EXCITED for another fun-filled summer at Warrior Day Camp! This camp is for children entering K – 7th grade. You will have confidence knowing that your child(ren) is being cared for by experienced teachers, and care-givers. Children do not need to attend VCS in order to attend WDC.
Warrior Day Camp generally runs from the first week of June through the 3rd week of August. 2020 dates tbd.
Our daily schedule will be (subject to change):
7:00 – 8:30 – Arrival free time (breakfast*, if needed)
8:30 – 9:00 – Morning rally
9:00 – 10:00 – Project & educational time, inside play
10:00 – 11:00 – Outside fun
11:00 – 11:30 – Lunch
11:30 – 3:15 – Daily special activities (parks, pools, library, special field trips etc.)
3:15 – 3:45 – Snack**
3:45 – 5:30 – Outside/departure
*Breakfast (if needed) and lunch supplied by camper.
**Snack provided by WDC.
***Daily special activities will generally be “off-campus” (subject to change):
Monday/Wednesday – Omro or Neenah pool
Tuesday – Local park
Thursday – Special field trips including Timber Rattlers game, Bay Beach, Special Memories Zoo, bowling and more.
Friday – Library & TBD
Transportation will be provided by the VCS shuttle or bus.
Please note that some field trips are weather-dependent and for that reason cannot be guaranteed each week. Parents will be notified in advance, as much as possible, of any changes to the schedule. All activities are subject to change.
Registration Fee: $35.00 per child.
- Register by April 30 and receive Early Bird Pricing of $160.00 per child/per week. The breakdown is $60/$25/$25/$25/$25 (That’s $60 for the first day, $25 for any additional day in that same week)
- After April 30 regular summer pricing is $170.00 per child/per week. The breakdown is $70/$25/$25/$25/$25
- With the exception of Week 1, payments are due the Monday before your child’s week at camp. For example, fees for campers attending Week 1 (June 3 – June 5) are due Tuesday, May 26 (due to Memorial Day); Week 2 (June 8-12) payment is due by Mon., June 1 and so on.
- If changes need to be made to your schedule, we require all families to give us at least a fourteen-day notice. This will secure a no-charge regular daily/weekly fee. If we do not receive the fourteen-day advance notice, you will be charged the daily/weekly fee per child. Please note the change from last year.
- Schedules and schedule changes will go through Christine Geffers, based on the Procare registration you submit during online registration. If you need to make changes to your schedule, please email Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her directly at 920-292-1272.
- Our hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. If your child is picked up after 5:30 p.m., you will be charged $1.00 per minute after 5:30 p.m.
Warrior Day Camp will be held at Valley Christian School all summer long! 3450 Vinland Street in Oshkosh.
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Peterson 920.292.1275.
If this is your first summer at Warrior Day Camp, please start your registration process here: REGISTER HERE
WDC Returning families who registered with Procare last year, please login here: www.myprocare.com
After you have registered your child(ren), you will receive a confirmation email that your child(ren) has been enrolled.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – On the MyProcare website you will have an option to pay online with Tuition Express Auto Deposit (automatic withdrawal.) There will be a $25.00 NSF Fee if payment is returned for insufficient funds. If we do not receive a payment, we will be adding a $10.00 late fee to your weekly fee per child.