Get involved! Use your gifts and talents, support your students, teachers and school. Service with a Purpose. Let’s work together!
Areas of Service:
- What a great way to get students outside jogging for a great cause! We will need your help making copies of mailers, marking students’ laps, filling cups of water, and so much more for this fun event.
Grandparent’s Day: October
- The students love having their grandparents and other VIP guests join them at school for singing, socializing, and having fun. We will need your help with breakfast items, finding a photographer, and even decorating.
Parent/Teacher Conferences: October
- Our teachers work so hard during these conferences. Please help with meals on Thursday and Friday.
Open House: January
- Our school is something to be so proud of! We need your help in bringing treats and preparing to share our school with potential new families.
Family Fun Night – Soup/Chili Fest: January
- Maybe this is your year to take home the trophy! We need volunteers to make their secret recipes and also to serve the soup and chili.
Pastor Appreciation: February
- We invite all pastors to come in for a visit so we can show our appreciation for all that they do for our families and community. We will need help with decorating, breakfast foods, and making gifts.
In House Speech Meet: February
- The students work so hard on their speeches! We will need volunteers to assist with listening and rating our students’ finest work.
Math Olympics: March
- We all get excited about the Math Olympics! During this event, we will need volunteers for scoring.
Help for the Homeless: March
- This event gives all of our students the opportunity give to those that are less fortunate. We will need helpers to assist in sorting health and hygiene products. Also, coordinators to make sure we are on task to meet our deadline.
Big Event Auction: March
- The name of the event says it all! We hope to see you all at the delicious dinner with the wonderful auction to follow. It takes a small army of volunteers to make this event a success. We will need help with decorating and obtaining auction items.
Teacher Appreciation Week: May
- Our students’ teachers do so much and this week is a great way to show them how much they mean to all of us. We will need your help with planning the week’s activities and providing food items for a great lunch.
Elementary Awards and Last Day: May
- After celebrating with elementary awards, we rejoice with root beer floats and socializing. Volunteers will be needed to scoop the ice cream, pour the root beer and donate the root beer float items.
Middle School Awards Night: May
- Look at all of our students’ accomplishments! We will need help setting up, serving punch, bringing in treats, and cleaning up after the celebration.
High School Awards Night: May
- Help us rejoice in our students’ successes! Volunteers needed to decorate, serve punch, and bring in treats.
Lunch and Learn: Two meetings per month
- Parents donate food for bi-weekly teachers meeting
Classroom Parents: As needed by the teacher
- Lend a hand in your child’s classroom! Throughout the school year, your child’s teacher will ask for assistance in preparing for classroom parties and events.
Building and Grounds: As needed
- School interior and exterior beautification, as well as various school improvement projects. This ideal for the person with a green thumb, a knack for desgn or handy with the tools.
- Volunteers are needed for all home games in the areas of admissions, concessions, announcing, score keeping.
We’d love to hear from you. If there are areas of service you are interested in, or if you would like additional information, please just complete the contact form below and we’ll get back to you.