May 17, 2019
High School Award Night Tuesday, May 21: 6:30pm in the VCS gym
MS Field Day, Picnic and Awards Ceremony Friday, May 31. This is the last day of school for sixth and seventh grade students. We will end the school year for middle school with Field Day (for all middle school students), a picnic, and middle school awards ceremony.
- 9:00-11:30 am – Field Day
- 11:30 am – Immediately following the field events we will have a potluck picnic and we ask families to please bring a dish to pass according to last names beginning with:.
- A-G: Fruit and/or Vegetable
- H-P: Side Dishes (Chips, pasta salad, baked beans, etc)
- Q-Z: Dessert
- 12:30pm – Awards ceremony in the VCS gym. Students will be dismissed to parents following the awards ceremony. Students who cannot be picked up until 3:15pm or are riding the bus will be supervised until the end of the day. All families are encouraged to join us for all events during this fun day of celebration of another great year at VCS.
8th Grade Class Trip to Mt. Olympus Field Trip June 3rd: Dress code is still in effect for all dry activities, please consult the school handbook. Swimsuit rules are as follows: Males: Swim trunks are to be dress code length, Females: One piece or a two piece tankini (with no midriff showing)
We prefer students do not bring more than $20 spending money as they are in charge of keeping it safe. They will be served lunch and dinner and only need to pay for snacks, if needed.
Please also remember to send sunscreen and a towel. Payments of $30.00 need to be handed in to the office before May 31st. Permission Slip
May 3, 2019
Prom:High School Prom, Saturday, May 11, 7pm at the Algoma Club
Tickets $25 and may be purchased from Mrs. Westpfahl through Friday.
Formal Dress Code acknowledgement* and permission form to bring a non-VCS guest available on the Parent Portal here.
*All students must complete and return to HS office.
Prom Court Coronation, Monday, May 6, 2:30 PM, VCS gymnasium. All parents welcome.
Court includes: Senior boys Aiden Gehrke, Marcus Graf, Ryan Nackers; Senior girls Shayla Abel, Zoe Garnett, Holly Simpson.
MS/HS Spirit Week Dress Up Days:
April 19, 2019
April 12, 2019
MS Yearbook order is OPEN until April 18. Cost $18. Online ordering HERE.
April 5, 2019
VCS HS girls are invited to the ONHS Prom Closet again this year. This is an opportunity for girls to shop for FREE new or gently used prom dresses. More information available below: