Students from China
International students coming from China have three options. They may apply:
1) Directly to the school using the student application process listed below
2) Through Pacific Link
3) Through the Cambridge Institute of International Education.
Students live with local host families.
Students from South Korea
International students coming from South Korea have three options:
1) South Korean students may apply directly to the school using the student application process listed below. Students live with local host families.
2) VCS works with the organization SEEC USA for South Korean students who wish to attend our school. Students may contact them directly for more information and/or to begin the application process. Students live in dormitory housing at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh campus.
3) Students may also apply through the Cambridge Institute of International Education. Students live with local host families.
Students from countries other than China and South Korea who wish to attend VCS should apply directly through the school (using the Student Application Procedure below). Please contact our International Student Coordinator (email@example.com) for more information. While attending VCS, these international students live with host families in Oshkosh & nearby communities.
Student Application Procedure
Step One –Complete STUDENT APPLICATION PACKET
Step Two –Provide English proficiency test results along with an explanation of scores, such as the TOEFL Jr. or iBT.
Step Three –Provide a copy of the student’s academic records translated to English along with an explanation of the grading system.
Step Four –Provide a copy of passport.
Step Five –Provide a copy of immunization record.
Step Six –Upon receipt of student application and supporting documentation and application fee, you will be contacted to participate in a SKYPE interview with the school administration.
Step Seven –Following the interview, the Administration will conduct a review of your application, and will provide you with a letter via email notifying you of acceptance/denial into VCS.
Documentation for students not working with an agency can be emailed to our International Student Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mailed to:Valley Christian School
Attn: International Student Admissions 3450 Vinland Street
Oshkosh, WI 54901
USA For more information about the program fill out your information below