Valley Christian School offers housing during the annual EAA convention in Oshkosh.
The school is located at 3450 Vinland Street in Oshkosh, WI 54901, just seven miles from the EAA grounds.
For Airventure 2018, our doors open for check-in on
Saturday, July 21 with a final departure day of Monday, July 30.
We have turned our classrooms and offices into rooms that accommodate anywhere from 2-10 guests (most rooms 4-6 beds). Our school locker rooms are the showering facilities (with privacy curtains) for gentlemen. These beds are large (larger than a twin, smaller than a full) heavy duty, roll-away beds. We provide all bedding, pillows and towels.
Ladies: we have a room reserved for Ladies Only and have 2 private shower facilities.
There are a few smaller rooms (2 or 3 beds beds) available. These are considered “semi-private” as we do sell all beds in a given room. If one desires a room to themselves, all beds in that room must be purchased.
Your Accommodations include:
- All rooms have A/C
- Free Wifi
- Shuttle service to EAA twice in the morning* (7:00 & 8:15 a.m.) and returning twice in the evening* (5:30 & 7:00 p.m.). *Sun. 7/22: shuttle schedule is 7:30 am departure, return service 5:30 & 7:00 p.m.; Sun 7/29 7:30 am departure, return service 5:30 pm.
- Home-cooked hot breakfast served daily (6:00 – 8:00 a.m)
- Gymnasium for basketball and volleyball
- Fire pit
- Common lounge area set up with cable TV, games/cards, etc.
- Lots of fun and fellowship with aviation enthusiasts from all over the globe
- Dinners are offered each evening at the school for an additional fee ($8-10).
Before May 16: $69 per person per night (semi-private) $59 per person per night (shared, 4+ people per room).
May 16 – July 5: $74 per person per night (semi-private) $64 per person per night (shared, 4+ people per room).
July 6 – July 30: $85 per person per night (semi-private) $75 per person per night (shared, 4+ people per room).
Your reservation is secured with full payment, due upon receipt of a Confirmation of Reservation from Valley Christian School.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel any portion of your reservation by May 15 for a refund less a $15.00 per person fee. After May 15, your payment will be considered a tax-deductible donation for which you will receive a donation receipt.
Please provide the following information so we can best assist you. (If you do not receive an acknowledgment within 24 hrs. please call our reservations desk directly at 920.292.1278).
This form is not an actual reservation. However, it gives our staff the information we need in order to best serve you.
Once you receive your invoice you may pay safely and securely using the Paypal link on your invoice or below: