Valley Christian School offers housing during the annual EAA convention in Oshkosh.
The school is located at 3450 Vinland Street in Oshkosh, WI 54901, just seven miles from the EAA grounds.
For AirVenture 2019, our doors open for check-in on
Saturday, July 20 with a final departure day of Monday, July 29.
We have turned our classrooms and offices into rooms that accommodate anywhere from 2-10 guests (most rooms 6 beds). Our school locker rooms are the showering facilities (with privacy curtains) for gentlemen. These beds are large (larger than a twin, smaller than a full) heavy duty, roll-away beds. We provide all bedding, pillows and towels.
Ladies: we have a room reserved for Ladies Only and have 2 private shower facilities for you.
There are a few smaller private rooms (2 -4 beds) available. Guest must purchase all beds in a private room.
Your Accommodations include:
- All rooms have A/C
- Free Wifi
- Shuttle service to EAA twice in the morning* (7:00 & 8:15 a.m.) and returning twice in the evening* (5:30 & 7:00 p.m.). *Sun. 7/21: shuttle schedule is 7:30 am departure, return service 5:30 & 7:00 p.m.; Sun 7/28: 7:30 am departure, return service 5:30 pm.
- Home-cooked hot breakfast served daily (6:00 – 8:00 a.m)
- Fire pit
- Common lounge area set up with cable TV, games/cards, etc.
- Lots of fun and fellowship with aviation enthusiasts from all over the globe
- Dinner offered each evening at the school for an additional fee ($8-10).
Before May 16: $72 per person per night (private, limited availability); $62 per person per night (shared lodging).
May 16 – July 5: $77 per person per night (private, limited availability); $67 per person per night (shared lodging).
July 6 – July 30: $88 per person per night (private, limited availability); $78 per person per night (shared lodging).
Your reservation is secured with full payment, due upon receipt of invoice from Valley Christian School.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel any portion of your reservation by May 15 for a refund less a $15.00 per person fee. After May 15, your payment will be considered a tax-deductible donation for which you will receive a donation receipt.
Please begin your reservation clicking on the link below. We will then either send you an invoice for your reservation or be in touch with any questions.
- If you do not receive an acknowledgment of your reservation within 24 hrs (Mon-Fri), please call our reservations desk directly at 920.292.1278
- This form is not an actual reservation. However, it gives our staff the information we need in order to best serve you.
- Once you receive your invoice you may pay safely and securely using the link on your invoice or the “Make a Donation or Payment” button below.
*Please note that the PayPal button below will take you to a PayPal screen where you can either pay using your own PayPal account or you may select to use your own debit or credit card. It is NOT required that you have a PayPal account.