We are asking families to complete all necessary Back to School paperwork prior to Back to School Night and turn it in that evening. Detailed information about Back to School Night at the bottom of this post.
- Acceptable Network and Internet Usage (not for preschool)
- Enrollment Emergency Card (one per student)
- After School Care Registration – If you know or think you might use After School Care on full or early release days, a registration form must be completed beforehand. (Always good to fill one out in case you need to utilize After School Care in an unforeseen circumstance.)
4th GRADE – HS
Please turn in the following forms As Needed at any time throughout the year:
- Medical Treatment Request (for use of any medications)
- Pre-Approved Planned Absence Request
- HS Vehicle Registration
- HS Early Release Permission Form
Also Important Information:
- Save Money on Tuition by Using Scrip
- Welcome Letter from the PSO (Parent Service Organization)
- New Lunch Program (be in the lookout for an email detailing our new lunch program)!
Back to School Night
It is already time for school to start again and we can’t wait for our school family to reunite at Back to School Night on Monday, August 20. This year the Peru missions trip team will be hosting a spaghetti dinner fundraiser to kick off Back to School Night. The meal will include spaghetti with vegetarian or meat sauce options, salad, garlic bread, dessert and drinks. The suggested donation will be $5 per person with a $25 family max. There will also be a donation jar for people who want to contribute extra to the trip. Food will be served in the gym from 5:00-6:15 pm. Back to School Night will begin at 6:30 pm in the gym. Below is a schedule for the evening. Please note that there are two EDUCATE by TADS trainings listed. Parents only need to attend one training.
5:00-6:15 Spaghetti dinner fundraiser for Peru missions team
5:40-6:10 EDUCATE by TADS parent portal training
6:30-7:15 Back to School Night family meeting (all students should stay with their families to start; elementary students will be dismissed following faculty and staff introductions.)
7:15-8:00 Classrooms open to visit teachers, see rooms and drop off supplies. Supplies may be placed at hooks or in lockers prior to rooms being open. Schedules with locker assignments will be available in the gym before and after the meeting.
7:45-8:15 EDUCATE by TADS parent portal training