The Enrollment Process for New Families:*
1. Please contact our Admissions Officers, Ben Peterson at 920-292-1275 or Lorie Busch at 920-292-1270 to get all of your questions answered, set up a tour of our facility and/or a shadowing experience for your student.
2. Complete online registration on our registration portal, open March 2019 and pay registration fee.
3. You will be contacted by the Admissions Office to schedule placement testing for your student(s).**
4. The school will then contact parent(s) for an interview appointment. The interview will include an administrator, parents, and student (grades 6-12)
5. After review of all submitted information, parents will be notified whether or not their student has been admitted to Valley Christian School.***
*International Students, please visit our International Student page here
**VCS will consider the admission of special needs students on an individual basis. Admission will be determined based upon the ability of the school and parents to provide services necessary for the student to succeed.
***In the event that a potential student cannot be accommodated, registration fees will be refunded.