Enrollment for new families: (International Students, please visit our International Student page here)
1. Complete online enrollment process (see grey button below) and download appropriate forms as indicated at end of online enrollment.
2. Submit registration fee and completed forms to the Admissions Office.
3. You will be contacted by the Admissions Office to schedule placement testing.
4. The school will contact you for an interview appointment. The interview will include an administrator, parents, and student (grades 6-12)
5. After review of all submitted documents, parents will be notified whether or not their student has been admitted.
*VCS will consider the admission of special needs students on an individual basis. Admission will be determined based upon the ability of the school and parents to provide services necessary for the student to succeed.
*In the event that a potential student cannot be accommodated, registration fees will be refunded.
Completed Enrollment Packets and Registration Fees may be brought to the school office or mailed to:
Valley Christian School
3450 Vinland Street
Oshkosh, WI 54901