The Enrollment Process for New Families:*
1. Please contact our Admissions Officers, Ben Peterson at 920-292-1275 or Lorie Busch at 920-292-1270 to get all of your questions answered, set up a tour of our facility and/or a shadowing experience for your student.* You may also complete this ONLINE INQUIRY form and we will contact you. If you have all of the information you desire and would like to begin the application process, please go directly to step 2.
2. Complete our ONLINE APPLICATION and pay application fee of $25 .
3. You will then be contacted by the Admissions Office to schedule placement testing for your student(s).**
4. The school will then contact parent(s) for an interview appointment. The interview will include an administrator, parents, and student (grades 6-12)
5. Parents will be notified whether or not their student has been admitted to Valley Christian School, at which time you will be sent a link to complete the Online Enrollment process.
*International Students, please visit our International Student page here
**VCS will consider the admission of students with special needs on an individual basis. Admission will be determined based upon the ability of the school and parents to provide services necessary for the student to succeed.